- Apple Repair
- Samsung Repair
- Huawei Repairs
- Huawei Repairs
- Sell My Nokia
Terms and conditions
The Recycle4Cash website is operated by: HalaGsm Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with the following details:
Company Age: 9 Years
Company Status: ACTIVE
Company Number: 06982797
Company VAT Number: 984383181
Mobile Number: 00442085914788
1302 Mill Point, 86 Abbey Road, Barking, IG11 7FU
Our contact details are below (you may also contact us using the address above): email@example.com
Selling Your Device
Before you send us any device(s), please make sure you do the following:
- Read these terms and conditions carefully and keep a copy of them with you.
- Write down your IMEI number, in case there is a problem with your order. The IMEI number can be found at the back of the phone under the battery or by typing *#06# into your device.
- Remove all personal files e.g. images, messages, emails etc. before sending your phone. We are not responsible for your private information if you have not removed it from the device or if your device is lost during delivery to or from us. Any device received by us with personal details will be wiped.
- Remove all SIM and memory cards before sending your device. It is also your responsibility to terminate any contracts associated with your device. Any SIM or memory cards received by us will be destroyed and we are not liable for any charges incurred if a SIM has been sent to us.
- Remove any activation locks, iCloud, Samsung or Google accounts associated with the device.
- Remove any PIN, password or screen locks.
- Ensure the device is not blacklisted or reported stolen or lost (see below).
- Check the handsets conditions below and make sure your device meets the criteria.
- Submit an order form on our website, after which you will receive an estimated quote from us and a sales pack in the post. The information on the order form must be accurate, or else you may not receive the full estimated price. When submitting an order and sending your device you affirm that:
- You are a resident of the United Kingdom
- You are accessing our website from within the United Kingdom
- You are at least 18 years of age (or if under 18 years, have received permission from your parent/guardian)
- You are able to enter into a binding contract
We are not responsible for any liabilities or claims resulting due to a breach in any of these conditions.
Before sending your device, please ensure the device you are sending is of the same make and model as in the order form and meets the following criteria:
Any device you send us must:
- Switch on and off
- Be fully functional
- Be complete with battery and back cover
- Have an intact screen (with no cracks)
- Have a working LCD and touch screen (with no pixel damage, cracks, lines or a white screen)
- Device must not be bent, crushed, cracked and should have no missing buttons
- Not be water damaged
- Be original with no fake components
- Have all PIN, passwords and screen locks removed
- Have all iCloud, Samsung and Google accounts removed
- Have no software or hardware issues
- Be able to make calls, accept a UK SIM and connect to WIFI
- Be unlocked or on a UK network only
Any device you send us must:
- Be intact and not crushed, broken in half or bent in any way
- Be complete with the battery
- Not have missing components such as camera, LCD etc.
- Not have any liquid or water damage
- Not be beyond economical repair
- Not have previous repair attempts
Faulty/Damaged phones include software issues, broken LCD, faulty charging port, heavy scratches, cracked screen, faulty speaker, faulty microphone etc.
We do not accept lost, stolen or blacklisted devices. We check all the devices received via www.checkmend.com a crime protection database, to ensure they are not lost or stolen. (For more information, see the lost, stolen and blacklisted devices section below).
If a device does not meet our criteria, we will contact you with an amended price. If you do not accept the new value, we will return your device if you want us to. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, the adjusted payment will be processed.
Please Note: If we offer you a lower price due to the physical appearance of the device, and you do not accept this lower price, we can return your device free of charge. However, if we offer a lower price due to the condition not being the same as you stated originally when placing the order, for example, if you state that it is unlocked, but actually it is locked on a specific network or if you class it as working, when in fact it is faulty, then if u decline the revised offer and would like your device back, we will charge a £10 return fee. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, we will either recycle the device or process the adjusted payment.
In addition, if you send us a device that has an Activation/iCloud lock, we will contact you to unlock it. If we do not hear from you within 14 days, we will recycle the device and will not make any payment for it. If you send us a device with password or screen locks, we will contact you to help us remove them. Your payment will also be delayed for 14 days and reduced by 25%, and if we do not hear from you within 3 days, we will process the adjusted payment. In either of these cases, if you would like your device returned to you, we will charge a £10 postage fee.
We reserve the right to reject any device if it is not acceptable. If we choose to not buy your device, we will contact you. You can either ask us to return it or we can recycle it. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours or if you do not ask us to return the item, we will automatically recycle the device.
We accept original packaging (box), chargers and accessories, however this will not increase the value of your order and we may not be able to return it.
The prices offered on our website include VAT and/or any other applicable tax at the current rate. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice, however, if your order has been submitted, then the price quoted for your device will be guaranteed for 14 days. If your device is not received by us within these 14 days, or does not adhere to our terms and conditions, then the current prices will apply (if they have changed during this period) or we may refuse to buy your device.
Postage, Packing And Returns
You can send your device to us in one of two ways: Royal Mail 48® Tracked Service (freepost) or Royal Mail Special Delivery (you pay the cost). Please see the information booklet in the sales pack you received from us to know more about the two options. Self-adhesive labels of both delivery options can be found on the letter you received in the sales pack.
We recommend you wrap your device in bubble wrap and place it in the box provided in the sales pack. Please see our packaging guidelines for more information on how to package your device to prevent damage during transit (these can be found in the information booklet from sales pack).
We cannot be held responsible for any devices that we do not receive or for any damage during transit. It is therefore advisable to use Royal Mail Special Delivery for high value items.
Deliveries should be sent to us at:
Hala Gsm LTD
1302 Mill Point,
86 Abbey Road,
Barking, GB IG11 7FU
If we choose not to buy your device, or if you cannot accept the lower adjusted price, then the device will be returned using Royal Mail 48® Tracked Service. If we do not hear from you within 48 hours, we will either recycle the device or process the adjusted payment.
Payments And Ownership
The ownership of the device passes on to us as soon as we send you the payment or if/when we recycle the device.
We offer payments by PayPal or bank transfer. You can choose the method in which you would like to receive the payment on the order form; however, this payment method cannot be changed once you submit the order. After we have tested your device and ensured that it meets our terms and conditions, we will post/make the payment within 24 hours of receiving your device.
Bank transfer and PayPal payments can only be paid to the account details or name and address you have provided in the online order form. We cannot recall or reissue bank transfer payments once they have been made. You should wait 2 hours for bank transfer payments to reach your account.
Lost, Stolen Or Blacklisted Devices
Every single device received by Recycle 4 Mobile is checked against the CheckMEND database to ensure it has not been reported stolen, lost or blacklisted. If a device has been found to have a record that suggests it has been lost, stolen or blacklisted, we will quarantine the device for a period of 28 days and will email you to notify you of this and what to do next. Thus payment will also be withheld until the CheckMEND database does not show the device as lost, stolen or blacklisted. However, if you have contacted CheckMEND to prove you are the rightful owner and the device has been cleared from the database within the 28 day quarantine period, then the full original price will be paid. If it is not removed within 28 days, and it has not been claimed by the rightful owner, by law we must destroy it and you will not receive any payment.
You contract with us is formed, when we receive an order form, offering us to purchase your device. The contract is conditional upon us receiving the device and in accordance with these terms and conditions. The estimated payment depends on the condition of the device, and once payment has been made and we have received the device, ownership of the device passes on to us. The contract between us will expire as soon as we purchase, recycle or return your phone fulfilling these terms and conditions.
You may cancel the contract without any charge at any point until the time you send us the device. After this, you cannot cancel the contract with us; however, the contract will be terminated if it doesn’t meet our terms and conditions.
We are not liable and cannot be held responsible for any unforeseeable loss or damage that may occur to you or any third party. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud, misrepresentation or any other liability which cannot be legally excluded or limited.
Events Outside Of Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control or due to our compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
If you have any complaints, please contact us